About Boone Creek Angler's Club
The Boone Creek Angler's Club is a private fly fishing outdoors club located off I-75 just minutes from downtown Lexington, KY. We are dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of the historic Boone Creek Gorge, and the spring fed creek that formed it. We believe proper education and managed access are keys to achieving our goals. BCAC members enjoy the use of over 2 miles of controlled access to Boone creek gorge and the world class brown and rainbow trout found in free flowing Boone Creek.
Enjoy unguided 365/24/7 access to Boone Creek, the gorge, hiking trails, lodge access, discounted rental, and more!
- Pristine and remote yet easily accessible
- Spring fed cool stream with holdover trout for a spectacular 9 month season
- Guaranteed rainbow and brown trout plus small mouth bass fly fishing
- Picturesque lodge featuring dining room, library, decks, whirlpool, and steam room
- Private gate controlled access