Take a guided hike along Boone Creek before or after your Canopy Trip, with historical and breathtaking sights along the Boone Creek Gorge, like a waterfall.
- No pets allowed
- Additional housekeeping charge for groups over 10
- There is a minimum stay of 3 night weekends with packages for up to 7 night stays.
- 50% deposit refundable until 7 days prior to your reservation
- 4 wheel drive is necessary, $250 charge for any non 4 wheel drive vehicles stuck at the bottom of the hill, the driveway is quite steep
- Rates are set seasonally, for more information on this contact us at [email protected] or call us at (855) 494-7539
- 3 Night Rental Up to 14 People
- For day time use, events, groups, and stays longer than 3 nights please contact us.
Rent the Boone Creek Lodge
Rental of the lodge coincides with a short term membership to the Boone Creek Angler club allowing up to 14 people access to the creek for fishing, hiking, and other outdoor activities. This short term membership allows access to the creek for people who would not be able to take advantage of our annual membership normally
The Lodge is accessible to members of the Boone Creek Anglers Club during daytime hours even during reservation for gear storage and use of facilities.
For day time use, events, groups, and stays longer than 3 nights please contact us.
Annual members of the Boone Creek Anglers club are eligible for a discount and stays less than 3 nights