Get the full Boone Creek experience with this package. Explore the canopy on our Zipline Canopy Tour and then trek through the forest on Daniel Boone’s Challenge.
- MOST POPULAR
ZIPLINE CANOPY TOUR
- Group of 6-10 People Starting Price
SOAR THROUGH THE CANOPY OF BOONE CREEK GORGE!
The historic and spectacular Boone Creek gorge is a privately owned natural wonder previously inaccessible by the public. The Boone Creek Outdoors Zip Line Canopy Tour allows guests to experience the natural beauty of this unique area in a thrilling, minimally invasive manner.
Featuring six zip lines (the longest of which is almost 1,400 feet long!), three sky bridges, a rappel, a spiral, and a floating staircase: all suspended from the magnificent hardwoods. Guests traverse in and over the gorge and Boone Creek itself, gaining perspectives that are otherwise impossible to achieve.
During the tour, you will soar up to 200 feet in the air. As you make your way through the native hardwood canopy you are able to reach breathtaking perspectives. Our guides share local history and knowledge of the unique ecosystem to be found here on Boone Creek and in the Kentucky palisades region. The Boone Creek Zip Line Canopy Tour is a thrilling multidimensional experience for the entire family.
WHAT TO KNOW
On this zipline tour, you will experience:
- A professionally guided zipline tour with 6 ziplines, 3 sky bridges, a rappel, and a spiral and floating staircase.
- Ziplines up to 1,400 feet long and heights up to 185 feet
- Speeds up to 40 mph
- A thrilling soar over Boone Creek and the spectacular Boone Creek Gorge
- SkyBridges suspended 100+ feet over the forest floor in and above the hardwood canopy
- Education on the history and ecology of the region
- A total adrenaline rush!
All necessary equipment is included.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Sign the Participant Agreement (waiver) prior to the activity
- Be at least 4 feet tall
- Weigh between 70 and 270 pounds
- Have your parent or legal guardian sign the waiver if under 18 years of age
- Be prepared and able to actively participate and follow guide’s instructions
- Be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Wear long hair tied back
YOU CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU:
- Are pregnant
- Have recent, reoccurring or existing injuries
- Have a known health condition that requires constant medical attention
- Have physical or mental limitations that will prohibit you from actively participating
- Under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that might impair your abilities
Not sure if heights are for you? try our intro to chief tour. You can always add the rest of the tour if you are having a blast.