Experience the natural beauty of this unique area in a thrilling, minimally invasive manner. Featuring 6 zip lines, 3 sky bridges, a rappel, a spiral, and a floating staircase!
- Up to 6-10 people Starting Price
SOAR THROUGH THE CANOPIES OF BOONE CREEK GORGE!
The historic and spectacular Boone Creek gorge is a privately owned natural wonder previously inaccessible by the public. The Boone Creek Outdoors Intro to Chief Zip Line Canopy Tour allows guests to experience the natural beauty of this unique area in a thrilling, minimally invasive manner. This 1/2 tour serves as an introduction to our course and ziplining in general. It included three shorter ziplines and a 60 ft rapel.
During the tour, you will soar through the air. As you make your way through the native hardwood canopy you are able to reach breathtaking perspectives. Our guides share local history and knowledge of the unique ecosystem to be found here on Boone Creek and in the Kentucky palisades region. The Boone Creek Zip Line Canopy Tour is a thrilling multidimensional experience for the entire family.
WHAT TO KNOW
On this Zipline tour, you will experience:
- A professionally guided intro to Zipline tour with 3 ziplines and a rapel.
- Ziplines are shorter at 75 -300 feet long.
- A thrilling soar near Boone Creek and the spectacular Boone Creek Gorge
through the hardwood canopy.
Education on the history and ecology of the region.
A total adrenaline rush!
All necessary equipment is included.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Sign the Participant Agreement (waiver) prior to the activity
- Be at least 4 feet tall
- Weigh between 70 and 270 pounds
- Have your parent or legal guardian sign the waiver if under 18 years of age
- Be prepared and able to actively participate and follow guide’s instructions
- Be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Wear long hair tied back
YOU CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU:
- Are pregnant
- Have recent, reoccurring or existing injuries
- Have a known health condition that requires constant medical attention
- Have physical or mental limitations that will prohibit you from actively participating
- Under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that might impair your abilities
Not sure if heights are for you? try our intro to chief tour. You can always add the rest of the tour if you are having a blast.