Get the full Boone Creek experience with this package. Explore the canopy on our Zipline Canopy Tour and then trek through the forest on Daniel Boone’s Challenge.
BOONES CHALLENGE AND INTRO CHIEF ZIPLINE CANOPY TOUR COMBO
- Person All Ages • 4 Ft or Taller • 70-270 lbs
This challenge course features 16 different obstacles, including Kentucky swinging barrels, the pioneer log swinging bridge, and the Timber Bluegrass Forrest. There is an option in the middle of the course to climb higher for the trail blazers. This is a self guided experience, after about a 20 minute intro with our trained guides you navigate the course at your own pace.
Intro Chief Zipline Canopy Tour
The historic and spectacular Boone Creek gorge is a privately owned natural wonder previously inaccessible by the public. The Boone Creek Outdoors Zip Line Canopy Tour allows guests to experience the natural beauty of this unique area in a thrilling, minimally invasive manner. This 1/2 tour serves as an introducton to our course and ziplining in general. It included three shorter ziplines and a 60 ft rapel.
During the tour, you will soar through the air. As you make your way through the native hardwood canopy you are able to reach breathtaking perspectives. Our guides share local history and knowledge of the unique ecosystem to be found here on Boone Creek and in the Kentucky palisades region. The Boone Creek Zip Line Canopy Tour is a thrilling multidimensional experience for the entire family.
What to Know
On this Zipline tour, you will experience:
- A professionally guided into to Zipline tour with 3 ziplines and a rapel
- Ziplines are shorter at 75 -300 feet long
- A thrilling soar near Boone Creek and the spectacular Boone Creek Gorge
through the hardwood canopy. Education on the History and ecology of the region
- A total adrenaline rush!
All necessary equipment is included.
- Boones Challenge – 1 Hour
- Zipline Canopy Tour – 1.5 Hours
- Sign the Participant Agreement (waiver) prior to the activity
- Be at least 4 feet tall
- Weigh between 70 and 270 pounds
- Have your parent or legal guardian sign the waiver if under 18 years of age
- Be prepared and able to actively participate and follow guide’s instructions
- Be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead with upper body strength
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Wear long hair tied back