BOONES CHALLENGE AND ZIPLINE CANOPY TOUR COMBO
- Person All Ages • 4 Ft or Taller • 70-270 lbs
This challenge course features 16 different obstacles, including Kentucky swinging barrels, the pioneer log swinging bridge, and the Timber Bluegrass Forrest. There is an option in the middle of the course to climb higher for the trail blazers. This is a self guided experience, after about a 20 minute intro with our trained guides you navigate the course at your own pace.
Zipline Canopy Tour
The historic and spectacular Boone Creek gorge is a privately owned natural wonder previously inaccessible by the public. The Boone Creek Outdoors Zip Line Canopy Tour allows guests to experience the natural beauty of this unique area in a thrilling, minimally invasive manner. Featuring 6 zip lines (the longest of which is almost 1400 ft long!), 3 sky bridges, a rappel, a spiral, and floating staircase: all suspended from the magnificent hardwoods. Guests traverse in and over the gorge and Boone Creek itself gaining perspectives that are otherwise impossible to achieve.
During the tour, you will soar up to 200ft in the air. As you make your way through the native hardwood canopy you are able to reach breathtaking perspectives. Our guides share local history and knowledge of the unique ecosystem to be found here on Boone Creek and in the Kentucky palisades region. The Boone Creek Zip Line Canopy Tour is a thrilling multidimensional experience for the entire family.
- Boones Challenge – 1 Hour
- Zipline Canopy Tour – 2.5 Hours
What to Know
On this Zipline tour, you will experience:
- A professionally guided zipline tour with 6 ziplines, 3 sky bridges, a rappel, and a spiral and floating staircase.
- Ziplines up to 1400 feet long and heights up to 185 feet
- Speeds up to 40 MPH
- A thrilling soar over Boone Creek and the spectacular Boone Creek Gorge
- SkyBridges suspended 100+ ft over the forest floor in and above the hardwood canopy.
- Education on the History and ecology of the region
- A total adrenaline rush!
All necessary equipment is included.
All Participants Must:
- Sign the Participant Agreement (waiver) prior to the activity
- Be at least 4 feet tall
- Weigh between 70 and 270 pounds
- Have your parent or legal guardian sign the waiver if under 18 years of age
- Be prepared and able to actively participate and follow guide’s instructions
- Be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead with upper body strength
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Wear long hair tied back
You Cannot Participate If You:
- Are pregnant
- Have recent, reoccurring or existing injuries
- Have a known health condition that requires constant medical attention
- Have physical or mental limitations that will prohibit you from actively participating
- Under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that might impair your abilities